How To Create Custom Mario and Luigi Lollipop Favors

Here is a way to add some unique elements to your Mario Party or video game theme celebration. Give away these cool lollipops as party favors, prizes, or inside loot bags. However you plan to give them, the party guests will love to receive them. I have put together a how to video plus step-by-step instructions so that you can see all the steps taken to create these cute favors.

~* Prep Time: approx. 25 minutes (tracing & cutting 10-12 Hats)

~* Creating Time: approx. 40 minutes (folding, gluing, and noses)

Once purchased, you will have access to the template(s), images/video and instruction specific to this post for 15 days.

*~*~Related Posts, that you may be interested in:~*~*

PopShops™ affiliate stores

This entry was posted in Mario & Sonic Party, Mario Kart Party, Mario Party, Party Favors, Purchase a template, Templates, Yoshi Party and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.
  • Rotating deals

11 Comments

1. kmckee
    Posted June 27, 2009 at 3:45 am | Permalink

My son asked for a Yoshi party and I was disappointed that I found nothing in the way of party ideas…until I found your blog. You have done a fantastic job of showing each craft step by step. Thank you for sharing your talent. We’ve been so excited now that we have lots of ideas…thanks to you.

2. Carie~Cool Party Blogger
    Posted June 27, 2009 at 6:03 am | Permalink

Thank you for the compliment. It really is nice of you to say.
    I know what you mean, my kids seem to always choose party themes that don’t exists in party stores. But nevertheless I enjoy the challenge of creating from scratch and even more their little faces lighting up with excitement. It makes all the “man-hours”…. I mean “mom-hours” worth it, doesn’t it. :o)
    Wish you the best of luck with your son’s party. Hope you come back and Show & Tell a bit about your party on the “Cool Party Pics” page. Can’t wait to see!

3. Angie
    Posted October 2, 2009 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Yay, thank you for the instructions for the hats and suckers!!!!

4. Carie ~ Cool Party Blogger
    Posted October 2, 2009 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

:o) Your very welcome… Stop back soon and show images of your party. Would love to see how your “Cool Party” went.

5. Posted January 6, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much for the great tutorial and templates! My hands are sore right all the paper cutting this week making these, the Yoshi bags and the 1-Up Invitations.
    I wanted to share something with you. Thanks to your amazing instructions and inspiration, I modified your idea for the lollipops and actually made Mario & Luigi balloons! I was at the party store ordering balloons and considering the lack of Super Mario themed balloons, I came up with an assortment of stars and red/blue/green balloons. As I stood at the counter staring at all the balloons on display and holding a bag of lollipops, it occurred to me that they are the same shape! I couldn’t wait to get home and apply the same concept. I’m happy to announce that I was able to get the sizes just right and made Mario & Luigi Balloons to go on regular latex balloons!
    I’ll send you pics after the party this week but just couldn’t wait to tell you how you inspired me. You are amazingly talented and I could not have pulled off this party w/o your creativity & generosity!

6. Carie ~ Cool Party Blogger
    Posted January 8, 2010 at 9:43 am | Permalink

That is great! Can’t wait to see pics. Be sure to send them, and I will post them for all to see. You can send in your pics to partypics@coolpartyblog.com.
    :o)

7. Posted January 15, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

.., this is a great post… you really have creative mind… i am hoping to try that in the 7th birthday of my son…

8. Posted March 21, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Simply fantastic! Love all of the details – they tie together so nicely! Great job!

9. Jody Bogar
    Posted May 12, 2010 at 11:05 am | Permalink

Your ideas are amazing and so easy to implement due to your step by step directions. My son is so thrilled about the party favors I’m making as a result! I’m getting prepared for the last of the favors (the mario and Luigi lollipops) and I’m having trouble finding the Super Blow Pops. Could you please tell me where you happened to find them? Thanks a bunch!!!

10. Carie ~ Cool Party Blogger
    Posted May 12, 2010 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Thanks for your great words!
    I know what you mean about finding the SUPER Blow pops. I ended up ordering them online, so I didn’t have to keep running around town looking for them. I have a link at the top of this page included in the Supplies list if you find yourself wanting to order them too.
    Hope your party turns out great. Please stop back and show some pics of your “Cool Party” on out “Cool Party Pics” page. :o) Can’t wait to see!

11. Posted October 8, 2010 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Thanks for your generosity! I love your ideas and have already made 11 of 40 Mario/luigi hats for my son’s birthday on the 30th!
    I also have made 40 yoshi treat bags!
    I tried to tip you but there’s an error. :( Let me know when it’s back up and working again.