Custom Mushroom Birthday Party Invitations

Not all Mushrooms are yucky to kids…In fact, these mushroom invitations are appealing to kids and adults alike. These are the 1-up mushroom invitations that I made for my daughters 6th birthday party. I took my initial mushroom invitation design and created a printable template to share.

Once purchased, you will have access to the template(s), images/video and instruction specific to this post for 15 days.

Oh, and incase you’re looking for other cool little details to add to your envelopes or loot bags, here you can check out a cute little Mario & Luigi font. Here is a link to download the font, using this font makes each keystroke on your keyboard result in a different Nintendo Character. Very cool, Love it! There are a variety of characters to choose from so you can get creative and try using them in other places throughout your event.

If you are planning to send your invites out via snail mail, you may want to add the icing on the cake (or envelopes in this case) with some cute coordinating stamps or stickers.

This entry was posted in Mario Party, Party Invitations, Purchase a template, Templates, Yoshi Party and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.
  • Rotating deals

7 Comments

1. Posted March 24, 2009 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

OMG, those invitations are so cute. I have a nephew who loves Super Mario and these invitations will be perfect for him.

2. Courtney
    Posted April 18, 2009 at 6:28 pm | Permalink

Thank you! My 4 year old wanted a mario birthday party and there isn’t a lot to choose from and then I found your blog! Huge lifesaver!!! Thank you so much for the ideas!!

3. Posted May 4, 2009 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

i wish i would have seen these before i made his..although mine came out cute..i like these because it is more creative…i designed mine in photoshop with the mario font from urbanfonts.com.. just FYI in case you want to check that out…
    now i am looking for a box template to make the question mark boxes…do you know where i can find one that is not itty bitty?

4. Carie~Cool Party Blogger
    Posted May 5, 2009 at 6:59 am | Permalink

Oh, I am sure yours look great, especially if they resemble your fab scrapbook work ;o)
    Actually I do not have the question box template available, sorry.
    At one of our outdoor Mario Parties for my son, we played a relay race game which included the question mark boxes. I ended up covering the boxes with brown paper, then hand drawing the bricks onto the sides. I cut out the questions marks from bright yellow paper and glued them on. The two boxes were then filled up with packing foam (or packing peanuts would work too). At the bottoms of the boxes I had several large cardboard gold coins.
    The object was for each team member to run to the box, find a coin without spilling too much packing foam out, run back, tag a team mate, etc. The first team done (that found all coins), with the most packing foam still contained in the box, wins!
    I think the hardest part of making the question mark boxes, was finding 2 perfectly square boxes. LOL!
    Best of Luck!

5. Posted May 13, 2009 at 4:21 pm | Permalink

These are really really adorable. You did a great job!

6. Carie~Cool Party Blogger
    Posted May 14, 2009 at 7:29 am | Permalink

Thank You So Much! :o)

7. Happy Mom
    Posted September 5, 2010 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

Thank you so much for the templates and ideas! Can’t wait to get started making the invitations! Again, thank you very much.